Effective today, we have a free demo for our College Prep solution on CNET (http://www.cnet.com).
The demo is targeted at customer wanting to try our scoring solution for practice SAT, ACT, PSAT or SAT Subject Tests. Customers can download the demo files which are provided as a ZIP file.
CNET offers two download options:
The first is the large green DOWNLOAD NOW button. When using it, make sure the read what’s displayed in the Windows or you will inadvertedly install other advertised products. The CNET’s downloader will automatically unzip the files for you, which is nice.
If you click on the less obvious ‘Direct Download Link’ you will get only the zip file without any advertisements. You will however need to extract/unzip the zip file yourself.
The BubbleScan OMR – CollegePrep demo kit contains
- BubbleScan OMR software (demo), limited to processing 5 pages.
- Printable PDFs for practice SAT, ACT, PSAT and SAT Subject tests.
- Demo spreadsheets for SAT, ACT, PSAT and SAT Subject tests, which allow you to display and review scanned forms, but not generate student reports.
Using these demo files customers can experience how our solution works.
1. Print the PDF files (print at 100%, ‘Page Scaling: None’ or ‘Actual’)
2. Scan the filled-in forms using a standard document scanner
3. Process the scanned images using our BubbleScan OMR software, which deposits the scanned data directly into our customized Excel spreadsheet.
4. View/review the scanned data in our customized Excel spreadsheet.
If you would like to run a full-function trial (including the generation of detailed student reports), please contact us.